Proverbs 18:22 says, "He who finds a wife finds a good thing." When Andre Bentley found Kendra Vinson, he indeed found his lifetime treasure.
Over a year ago, I had the pleasure of meeting Kendra and Andre as well as Kendra's parents as they were in search of a wedding planner. After Kendra GRILLED me (lol) at the planning consultation meeting with her big book of wedding questions, I was thrilled to hear they had selected FC Events to plan their big day.
I meet with a lot of couples and each carry their own special uniqueness. Kendra and Andre were no different. They knew what they wanted, they trusted we could make it happen, and we had an absolute blast in the process! As a planner, I seek the couple that will allow me to do just what I love to do; be creative and plan with vision in mind.
The love and respect these two have for one another is undeniable. Their love and outlook on life is contagious and we were grateful to have been a part of such a memorable moment in their life. We thank Kendra, Andre, and their families for entrusting FC Events with such a precious event and look forward to seeing this couples love blossom for a lifetime. Continue to keep your love as fabulous as both of you are!
Thank you to all the vendors who played a major part in making Kendra and Andre's wedding day a success.
- Event Planning Services and Event Decor: Fabulously Created Events
- Photography: Amore Vita Photography
- Venue: Trump National Golf Club
- Florals: April Floral Expressions
- Baker: Cheesecake Etc.
- Entertainment: DJ Groove and Jonathan Rose
- Videographer: Images of Power
- Officiant: Minister Colin Pinkney
- Event Lighting: Eye Dialogue
- Makeup Artist: Flawless Makeup Art
- Stationery: Whirlwind Creative
- Transportation: Lake Norman Boat Transportation and VIP Transportation
- Formal Wear: Poffie Girls and The Formal Touch
- Wedding Rehearsal Dinner Venue: Bentley's on 27th