An intimate celebration filled with love and laughs in the middle of a beautiful white garden, was just the right way for Lauren Flanders and Juan Canizales to unite as one.
Give us pretty pastel colored florals, a little morning sun, trendy floral print bridesmaid dresses, an acoustic guitarist, a jaw dropping stunning bride and a dapper groom, and we'll give you a garden brunch wedding fit for the perfect couple.
From day one, it was very important for Lauren and Juan to have an intimate celebration to vow their love for each other in front of their closest family and friends. They received just what they wanted in the perfect morning brunch wedding at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden in Belmont, NC. We enjoyed the planning journey for these two love birds over the last year and we wish them all the best life has to offer.
Thank you to all the vendors who made Lauren and Juan's special day a success. Her last words to us were, "This was more than I ever dreamed; it was perfect."
- All the pretty details were captured by Casey Hendrickson Photography
- Wedding Planner: Fabulously Created Events
- Venue: Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden
- Florals: Carolina Luxury Florals
- Entertainment (DJ): DJ Groove
- Entertainment (Guitarist): Jason Wittersheim
- Officiant: Ian Schweitzer
- Caterer: Best Impressions Caterers
- Pastry Chef: Gigi's Cupcakes
- Wedding Dress: Ladies of Lineage
- Groom's Custom Tux: Tom James of Charlotte
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Bella Bridesmaids
- Groomsman Attire: New York Bride and Groom
- Makeup and Hair: Glow Beauty and Lash
- Transportation: T&J Shuttle